Our team of highly qualified and experienced Dentists, bring the very latest in Dental care to our Adult and Pediatric patients.
Combining advanced techniques and skill set, with a compassionate and personable demeanor; our specialists ensure an individualized experience for every patient.
General Dentistry involves a range of dental treatments on pediatric and adult patients, typically not requiring the intervention of a specialist.
- Routine check up and scaling & polishing, teeth whitening and teeth fillings.
- Teeth extractions and restorative procedures.
- Placement of crowns, bridges and dentures.
Endodontics & Restorative Dentistry specializes in the treatment and management of conditions affecting the dental pulp or the interior of the tooth.
- An infection can cause pain, discomfort and abscess of the tooth in question.
- We use advanced and innovative techniques to perform Root Canal and related treatments.
- We endeavor to preserve the natural tooth to the extent possible.
Orthodontics focuses on the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of irregularities in teeth.
- Specializing in the correct alignment of teeth and jaws to improve appearance, bites and overall oral hygiene across the adult and pediatric population.
- Using metallic, ceramic, and invisible braces, our approach is highly customized to your individual preference and requirement.
- We continuously strive to ensure your smile is your best feature!
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery uses surgical techniques in the correction of defects relating to the head, neck, jaws, and teeth (oral and maxillofacial regions).
- Complex extractions, including wisdom teeth surgery.
- Dental extraction for medically compromised patients (adult and pediatric) including under the effects of general anesthesia.
- Bone grafting and the diagnosis and treatment of cysts and tumours.